Thursday, September 26, 2013

Pinkey Nails Swatches and Review

Hey guys, back again with another great review for you!

Today I have a great trio of polishes that I was sent from the lovely Sara over at Pinkey Nails. Pinkey Nails has a shop on Etsy that she opened up on March 1st of this year. She sells both nail polish and nail art supplies such as glitter and fimo slices.

This is what Sara said about her polish endevors:

"i opened pinkey nails to share my nail polish with the world. i started making polish about a year ago, i love it, i love making polish as often as i can. i been looking for something to do in my spare time and this was it, i fell in love with polish all over again."

 Let's get to the swatches now, shall we?

First up for you, this one is called Fallen Skies. This one is currently available for purchase on her Etsy page. The polish is described by Sara on her shop as follows:

"it has silver holographic glitter with blue and gold star glitters in a black base"

I did three coats for these swatches. The color just looked so great, that I needed three pictures to show you! That, and my camera photographed this one the best out of the three I swatched.


Up next I have to show you, this one is called Red Death. This one will be available to purchase next month on her shop. This one is more of a glitter topper with a super, super sheer red-ish base. It has red, black, and holographic glitter. I applied two coats on top of three coats of Wet n Wild Wild Shine Rain Check. It applied well, no problems at all. Unlike the rest of the swatches, this one was taken with flash. Sorry about the sides of my nails, I thought I got the sides cleaned up but in flash it showed otherwise.


Last one up that I have to show you is called Champagne Bubbles, but this one kinda reminds me of the ocean and mermaids. This one will be available to purchase next month as well. This is a sheer minty-teal polish with a variety of glitter, ranging from bar and hex, with colors of blue, red, copper, and so on. I did three coats because it is sheer. I love this color, it's my favorite of the three. This one turned out best in this hand position and I thought I'd just leave it as is.


Pinkey Nails can be purchased on their Etsy page. Her polishes range in price from $4 to $7, pretty affordable for indie polish I must say! She also sells nail art and nail polish supplies like I mentioned, and those range from $1-$3 for single bags.

Well, I hope you guys enjoyed my swatches! that's all I have to show you today, I will talk to you guys tomorrow. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment