Monday, September 2, 2013

Glitzy Glazes Review

Hey guys, back again today with another great review, this time from Glitzy Glazes. Kathi Carmen-Narvaez is the creator of these polishes, which are all glitter polishes. Some are glitter toppers, some glitter jellies, and others are shimmer glitters.

Her bottles are gorgeous and stand out from the pack. Holographic-shimmer labels, her signature on the other side of the bottle, and gems on the top.

 
Kathi sent me two polishes of hers to review. Let's get right to them!

The first one up is called Jakkitty-Yakkitty. I love the name, it's so silly and cute. This is a shimmy mint green polish packed with glitter. It has pink squares, magenta-purple hearts, and holographic bar glitters. I applied two coats for this swatch. It applied gorgeously, but I am sad that I wasn't able to get any of the hearts on my nails.


The second polish I have to show you is called It's A Confetti Party. This is a lilac jelly polish, also packed with glitter. It has pink square, small blue, yellow, green and red square, white bar, small holo silver squares, and tiny holo circle glitter. I applied three coats as it was a bit thin. After three coats, it was still a little sheer but I didn't mind. I thought it still looked great.



Glitzy Glazes can be purchased through their StoreEnvy page, and you can also contact them on their Facebook page. They have twelve fabulous polishes and they cost $10 each.

I hope you guys enjoyed my review! That's all I have to share with you guys for now, talk to you later!

1 comment:

  1. Love these 2 polishes. Glitter is a big weakness of mine.

    ReplyDelete