Monday, April 28, 2014

Formula X By Sephora Swatches and Review

*Products Purchased By Me

Hey guys! Sorry that it has been awhile since I made a post on my blog. I have been busy again, like I always say lately.

Today I have two beauties to show you though. They are both from the Formula X By Sephora line that is sold at Sephora. It came out back in the fall of 2013, and they have so many polishes in their line, it is crazy. They have creams, duochromes, glitters, everything.

The two that I have to show you today are both in the duochrome family. First up, this one is called Moon Glow. This is a super sheer icy blue flecked duochrome.


I did three coats of this polish. Application was great. I think this would do better under a light blue polish, or maybe even white. It just is too sheer to wear alone like I did, I think.


Second and last up, this one is called Infamous. This is a purple to green duochrome in the bottle. When photographed though, it turned into a purple and navy blue duchrome, which is odd but nice.


I did two coats. Application is great, it covers very nicely and you can get away with just one coat, but I did two just because I wanted a richer color.


Formula X By Sephora polishes can only be purchased at Sephora and their website, and prices range from $10.50-$12.50.

I hope you guys enjoyed my post! That's all I have to share with you guys for now. I will talk to you all later, bye!

1 comment: