Monday, April 21, 2014

Rimmel Sweetie Crush in Blueberry Whizz

*Products Purchased By Me

Hey guys! Today I am back with another lovely polish from Rimmel's new Sweetie Crush line.

The one that I have up to show you guys today is called Blueberry Whizz. This is a nice textured metallic blue polish. 


I did two coats by itself. I really love this color, it has lots of depth and dimension in the light. Application was fantastic, not one single issue at all, only that for one nail I didn't wait long enough for one layer to dry so I had to fix it, but that's it.


Just a short post today as my nails are not in the best shape so I don't want to do too much and have them get worse. Don't worry though, tomorrow I was conclude my Sweetie Crush posts with the last of the three that I picked up this weekend, so remember to check back tomorrow!

That's all for now! I'll talk to you all later, bye!

2 comments:

  1. Nice color!! But think they should have use dif word than whizz lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I agree with Deanna!!
    Funny thing, I'd just commented yesterday about these, then I went to the grocery store and found a nearly full display. I got all five colors, heck they were only $2.49 each!!
    Just wish I'd had them for Easter, but that's okay, I wore my Milani 3Ds....these can be next year's skittles :)

    ReplyDelete