Thursday, April 10, 2014

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Swatches and Review Part 1

*Products Purchased By Me

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a while again. I still have no time anymore, but I was off today so I got to swatching a couple of polishes to show you guys.

Today I am showing you some swatches of a couple of polishes I own from Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure line. This will be part one, as I have a couple more polishes that I own in this line that I will show you in a part two.

The first polish of the two that I have to show you is called Lagoon. This is a nice teal metallic color that is almost a duochrome.


I did around two coats for these swatches. I love this color, it is so pretty. Application was a little difficult, it was streaky and applied splochy but with another coat or two it evens out fine.


Second and last up, this one is called Hidden Treasure. I showed you guys this one back last year, at the start of my blog. I showed it to you on my feet. I felt I should give you guys a better swatch on my nails, so here it is. This is a sheer milky white polish with pink undertones.


I did three coats by itself. It is so sheer, you can still see a lot of the nail underneath, and application was super splotchy so that's why some nails look better than others.

 
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polishes range from $7-$8 and can be found in stores such as CVS, Walmart, Kmart, Walgreens, Target, etc.

I hope you guys enjoyed my post. Check back tomorrow for the conclusion to my Complete Salon Manicure posts.

That's all I have to share with you guys for now. I'll talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment