Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Conclusion of Rimmel Sweetie Crush Swatches: Candyfloss Cutie

*Product Purchased By Me

Hey guys! I am back today after taking tomorrow off with another great post of the last of the three Rimmel Sweetie Crush polishes that I picked up this past weekend.

Today I have to show you Candyfloss Cutie. This is a nice textured baby pink polish with some iridescent micro glitters throughout.


I did three coats as this is quite a sheer polish, as it seems like baby pinks are. Application was fantastic as the other two were. I recommend this polish to everyone who loves baby pink and textured polishes.





Well, that's the conclusion of my three part Rimmel Sweetie Crush swatch and review posts. I hope you guys enjoyed and maybe one of the posts inspired you or made you want to go out and pick some of these polishes up. I would, even if you just liked them a little, as they may not be around for long.

That's all I have for you guys today. I'll talk to you all later, bye!

2 comments:

  1. I think this is my fav of the three :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This one does have some extra shine from those micro glitters that make it special.

      Delete