Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Revlon Part 3 Swatches and Review

*Products Purchased By Me

Hey guys! Today I have the last of the Revlon swatches that i said I was going to show you. Well, the last for a while. I am sure I will buy more Revlon polishes in the future, plus I also ordered 6 of their past Chroma Chameleon polishes so those will be up on the blog sometime.

Today I just have two to show you. One of them is from their Top Speed line and the other is from their regular line. Trust me when I say this, I think you will want to get both of these after you see my swatches.

Let's get right to the polishes and swatches!

The first of the two that I have to show you is, like I said, from their Top Speed line. This one is called Glitz and Glam. This is a deep pink glitter polish that has a sheer, but nicely buildable, dark pink base.


I did two coats by itself. I really like this color. I know this is not an uncommon color, but for some reason I kinda find it unique.


The second color that I have to show you comes from their regular line. This one is called Radiant. It is a bright blue glitter polish, where the micro glitters are blue and it also has medium silver glitter.


I did three coats. It probably would look great over another color, like maybe pink or blue or something. I thought that since this had some sort of base, even though it was super sheer, it was alright on its own.


You can check back to a couple of posts where I said how much Revlon's regular line of polishes costs. Their top speed polishes range from $4.50-$5.50, depending on the store to you go to.

That's all I have for you guys today, I hope you enjoyed! I'll talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment