Friday, April 11, 2014

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Swatches and Review Part 2

*Products Purchased By Me

Hey guys! I am back today with the second part of my Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure swatches and review.

Today I have two completely different colors than the last two. These are both cremes, but they are still very gorgeous colors. Let's get right to the swatches, shall we?

The first one that I have up to show you guys is called Green Tea. You probably already can guess what type of color this is. This is a nice middle of the road light green mint cream.


I did two coats by itself. Sorry for the pictures, my middle finger isn't a different color, I think the light just was shining on that one more than the others. I love this color, it is very pretty and simple.


Next up, this one is called Cerise. I have no idea what the idea behind the name came from, but this is a nice hot pink cream. I know, I have shown you more than you would like to see of hot pink polishes, but I just can never get enough.


I did two coats by itself. One coat may work if you are heavy handed, although it still shows some visible nail line the color is rich.


I just love these polishes, they are very shiny and pretty. I still added a top coat to Cerise, which I decided to use for my full manicure, just to make it more glossy. I suggest if you don't have any of these polishes from this line yet, go out and pick up your first ones!

That's all I have for you in this line from Sally Hansen, until I come across more on sale and pick them up, that is!

I hope you all enjoyed this post. I'll talk to you all later and bring you some more fabulous polishes to check out! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment