Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Saturday's Mani: Subtle Holo Goodness

*Products Purchased By Me

Hey guys! I am back finally with another post. I am here to show you a few days old mani that I did and photographed on Saturday night. I just forgot to upload the pics earlier because I was really thinking SO HARD about what to do for my identity project for my papermaking class I am taking at my college.

I used Kleancolor Chunky Holo Fuchsia, over LVX Cashmere. Topping it over this color really brought out the pink of the Kleancolor polish and made the flecks take on a bit of the color of the polish. I did around three coats of Chunky Holo Fuchsia.


I love the look of this, very subtle. But I wish the holo flecks appeared more fuchsia in photos.

Well, that's all I have for you guys today, I hope you enjoyed! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment