Friday, November 8, 2013

Super Nails Swatches and Review

Hey guys, I am back again with another great review for you guys. These polishes were sent to me for free for my opinions.

I was sent a trio of minis from a new indie polish brand called Super Nails. Super Nails is run by KC Mikses in Traverse City, MI. Here is what KC says about her brand and why she wanted to make nail polish:

"Our indie polishes are completely homemade, hand mixed and blended.

Super Nails honors the need to preserve our environment, animals and ourselves with safer cosmetic quality nail products. Founded in 2013 on the shores of Lake Michigan, I recognized the need for safer nail polish with 3-free standards, for people who are seeking out products that are better for their health, the environment, and our American economy. Our goal is to make that as easy and as affordable as possible with the highest standards of product quality and customer service. I want nothing more than for every single customer to have a great experience with my nail polish!

All Super Nails polishes are 3-free, meaning they do not contain Toluene, Formaldehyde, or Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP). Also, cruelty free! So... beautiful nail polish, no cancer, or abused animals = win for everyone!

We only use glitters that have been extensively tested to be sure they do not bleed, fleck or curl. All polishes are hand-blended in small batches, so there may be slight variations from batch to batch, but will all be packed with glitters for minimal "fishing"."

I have three glitter beauties up to show you, so lets get to it!

The first one I have up to show you is called Night Out. KC describes the color as "Clear polish base dense with holographic iridescent clear hexes and black hexes". This is three coats. I had no issues with application.


The next one that I have to show you is called Let the Crazy Out. This polish is described on her Etsy as " Clear polish base with large and small matte hot pink, bright blue, yellow, and neon green squares, hexagons, stars and micro glitters." This is three coats. No application problems. I love the variety of colors in this polish.


Last up, this one is called We'll Never Be Royal Blue. It is described as "Blue polish base with large and small holographic silver hexagons, squares, diamonds and shreds." This is four coats, to really get that deep blue color. I had trouble getting any of the larger glitters out.


Super Nails is sold in their Etsy shop. They currently have 34 polishes for sale in their shop, and prices range from $3.99-$7.99, which is super affordable for an indie, and they have so many great colors, so stop by and maybe pick some up!

Well, that's all I have for you guys today. I hope you enjoyed the post, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment