Saturday, November 9, 2013

Spoiled by Wet n Wild Swatches and Review

Hey everyone!

I am back today with more Wet n Wild polishes, this time from their Spoiled line.

Just wanna say right now, because of my nub, I am not loving these swatches one bit, and I am cool if you hate the swatches too. Try to focus on the color and not my terrible nails if you could.

Well, let's get to the swatches. Here is a preview of what I have to show you:



First up, this one is called Shrimp on the Barbie. This is a dusty pink that shimmers gold in the light and has tons of micro gold glitter. This is three coats.


Next up, this one is called Distant Memory. This is a green teal polish with a subtle shimmer, but appeared a little blue in photos. This is three coats.


I like this next one, which is called I Gotta Confection to Make. This is a light pink glitter topper with pink and silver holo micro glitters. This is one coat on top of Distant Memory.


This next one, I had a tough time capturing the correct color. It is called Deeper Dive. This is a very deep blue teal polish with subtle gold flakies. I did three coats, and I hard trouble capturing the flakes.


Next up, here is Tip Your Waitress, a bright pink creme. I only did one coat because it covers great in one coat, although it photographed with visible nail line.


Last one that I have to show you, this is Trust Fund Baby. It is a glitter topper filled with blue, magenta, and gold glitters. This polish is pretty much exactly identical to another polish they created, in their Megalast line, called Mixing It Up, which I reviewed the other day.


Here is the swatch. I did one coat on my index and middle, and did multiple on the other two nails but it doesn't appear like it. It was hard get any glitter on my nails, but I think think it looks nice anyways.

 Spoiled by Wet n Wild polishes retail for $1.99, and they can be bought at CVS.

I hope you guys enjoyed my post, sorry again for the nub like I say each time, but next time my nails will look better as I filed them down so no more nub.

Well, talk to you guys later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment