Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sephora By OPI Swatches and Review

Hey guys. Today I am back with another bunch of polishes to show you.

This time, I have four lovely polishes from the now discontinued brand, Sephora by OPI.

Let's get right to the swatches.

The first one I have up to show you is called Violet's Just Get Married. This is a mauve purple polish with duchrome properties. This is three coats. I love this color.


Next, this one is called Merry Me. This is a red glitter filled polish. This is three coats. It was hard to photograph with all of the glitter.


The third polish I have to show you is called I'm So Sari!. This is another glitter packed polish, this time this one is teal. I did three coats. This one was also tough to photograph.


The last one I have up to show you is called Teal We Meet Again. This is a blue green polish that has the look of a duochrome but isn't. I couldn't for the life of me get it to appear teal under my light with my camera. I did get one shot with my camera in a shady spot in my room where it appears more true to color, but sorry for the dark photo.



Like I mentioned above, this line is discontinued, but you may be able to find some in your local TJMaxx.

Well, that's all I have for you guys right now, I hope you enjoyed the swatches. Talk to you guys later, bye!

2 comments:

  1. I especially like Sari, bottle shot is so sparkly and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does the sparkle in I'm So Sari translate into real life or does it all stay in the bottle? I know they're phasing Sephora by OPI out, I really hope to get a bottle of 212 before they disappear!

    ReplyDelete