Thursday, June 27, 2013

Walmart Haul

I don't 100% of the time blog about my hauls, I try to most of the time, but sometimes I just don't feel like it, or I don't wan to blog about one polish I bought, but I have enough this haul to talk about them.

 On Wednesday, I went to Walmart with my mom and saw a few polishes that were calling my name. None of these were on sale, but they were at a decent price so I decided to pick them up.

The first two polishes that I picked up were from Wet n Wild's Fast Dry collection, "Teal or No Teal", and "How I Met Your Magenta". Teal or No Teal is an aqua polish with duochrome qualities. In the light, it flashes some teal/turquoise bits. How I Met Your Magenta is a lovely hot neon pink and has microfine shimmer that is really tough to see unless you really look hard, but I still love it. These each cost less than $2 each.

The last one I picked up was from Maybelline Color Show's new polish collection, Polka Dots. It is called "Blue Marks the Spot". This is a very unique polish, with a blue-grey base mixed with large black and white hex glitter, medium black hex glitter, and small black and white glitters.


This is a bottle shot of two polishes. Turns out, I had Teal or No Teal already. The one I had already is on the left, and the one I purchased in this haul is on the right. As you can tell, they are totally different. The original formula is more teal and green. I wonder why they have the same name, but are two totally different colors?

Well, that's all for now, I hope you enjoyed my haul! Talk to you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment