Tuesday, June 25, 2013

L.A. Colors "Pink Sizzle"

Last night, starting at 10 or 11, I decided to paint my nails. I got this new L.A. Colors nail polish from Longs Drugs, called "Pink Sizzle". At least, I think that's the name, as they have to raise the prices here in Hawaii, so they need to remove the name and barcode.

As it was done late at night, and at night usually the light isn't as good, I waited until after I came home from being out with my dad to take photos.

I decided to take three with my phone and a couple with my digital camera to see how the colors came out for each.




These first two shots are taken with my digital camera. The first one shows it a bright magenta, and the second shows it with more purple tones, more of a fuchsia.





These three are taken with my smartphone.  The first two appear more lighter, as they were taken around 3pm, and the last one was taken around 7pm which is why it appears darker, which is closest to how it appears on my nails.

I suggest if you guys can find this color in any store, be it CVS, Walgreens, wherever they sell L.A Colors products, I suggest you buy this. It is such a unique duochrome that can appear purple in some lights, a bright, dark pink in others, and even sometimes it appears a dark, burnt red as well!

Well, that's all I have for you guys today! I hope you enjoyed it! Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment