Saturday, June 1, 2013

TJMaxx Haul


Today when my mom went shopping this afternoon, we decided to drop by TJMaxx to see what they have. The past handful of times we've gone, their nail polish sections have been bare, and I've only found like one polish each time that I liked.

This time though, it seems like they had new stock added, because there was so many new polishes I haven't seen before, so many that I wanted to buy. I didn't have a ton of money on me, so I just decided to get four, each at $3.99 each (great deal especially for the first polish in the picture. Out of everything I've bought lately, I think these four are some of the most unique, gorgeous polishes I've purchased.

So let's get to describing the four polishes that I picked up today. The first one on the left is by SpaRitual, and the name is Lucid. I can't really say exactly what color it is. I guess it's like a light lilac/lavender color. It's a really subtle color, but so pretty and i have nothing like it at all.

The next three are all Orly polishes, and I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. They are so gorgeous, and I don't have anything like them AT ALL. Plus, I just really love Orly polish in general. They always seem to put out so many unique colors. The first one of the three is called Oh Cabana Boy. It's a neon hot pink with shimmer, and so pretty. The next one is called Angel Eyes. This one is a medium blue with blue and silver glitter throughout. The last of the three is called Preamp. This is a dusty pink with shimmer throughout.

Not sure if all of the TJMaxxs are getting more stock of polishes in their stores, but it seemed that mine sure did. So if anything, I just suggest that everyone who has a TJMaxx in their area go and check it out to see what nail polish yours has in stock.

Well, that's all for now, talk to you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment