Monday, January 20, 2014

"Vintage Mom's Stash" Haul

*Given

Hey guys!

Today I have a type of post that you haven't seen me do in a really long time, a haul post.

Well, today my mom was doing a little cleaning. She likes nail polish just like I do, but hers were all over the place. She had some in the computer desk, some under her bed, and some on her dresser. 

I pulled out a box from under her bed, and it was covered in dust. Which means, it wasn't touched in a really long time, so the polishes were quite old. I took it to the couch and my mom and I looked through them.

I started looking and saw a lot that were so pretty that I wanted, so my mom let me take any of the ones I wanted, and then she took what she wanted, and donated the rest.

If you can tell me how old any of these are, let me know. I am sure they are not really super old, but I know some of these are in older bottles that the companies have since changed so they are old.

Okay, let's get to the polishes. Sorry about photo quality, photographing nails I can do with my usb light, but it doesn't work with bottles and usually I photograph bottles at night or apparently in areas that are dark because my photos always come out not that sharp, but these are the best shots I got.

Here is a lineup of all of the lovelies.


The first one is called Pure Ice Rio. This is a fuchsia pink leaning towards purple with loads of shimmer.


Next, this is Rimmel 60 Seconds Mirror Nail Polish in Cyber. This is a metallic baby pink. This is in a very old bottle style of theirs.


This is Rimmel 60 Seconds Vinyl Shine Stop Traffic. This is a metallic hot magenta.


Next, this one is called Night Before. This one and the next two after I am so excited to have and can't wait to try them out. This is a shimmery, duochome-ish dark purple.



This one is called Climax. I love colors like this. it is a shimmery duochrome-ish lavender.


This one is called Green with Envy. My pic does it no justice, it is a shimmery, metallic green teal.


Next up, this is CQ Mystical. It is a metallic deep purple.


Last one, this one is CQ Deep Blue Sea. This is a metallic navy blue.


Again, sorry for the photos, but hope you can tell sorta what each color looks like. I hope you enjoyed seeing these vintage polishes!

Well, that's all I have to show you guys for now. I'll talk to you guys later, bye!
 

1 comment:

  1. I really LOVE ALL of them!! But my favorite is the Pure Ice :)

    ReplyDelete