Friday, January 10, 2014

Milani Jewel FX Swatches and Review

*Products bought or gifted to me

Hey guys, today I have only two polishes to show you, but they are great ones!

I have two polishes from Milani's Jewel FX Line, which is basically chunky glitter topcoats.

One of the polishes I bought myself, and one of them was part of my gift from my sister for Christmas.

Let's just get right to the polishes, okay?

Here is Teal. It is just as the name is, a teal chunky glitter topcoat with some silver chunky glitter mixed in. I did three coats, but had to do some placement with it. This would be good over a base color, but I wanted to try it out alone.


The second one that I have to show you is called Hot Pink. This chunky glitter topcoat is full of medium pink, silver, and holographic glitters. I did one coat over Milani Pool Party. I wish more glitter came on the brush, but I still like it a lot.


Milani polishes can be purchased in stores such as Walgreens, Kmart, and CVS, and they cost between $3-$6, at least here in Hawaii.

Well, I hope you guys enjoyed my post and loved these two glitter toppers. I'll talk to you guys later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment