Thursday, January 9, 2014

Dreamy Lacquer Company Polish Swatches and Review

*Products Gifted to Me

Hey guys! I am back today with some more polishes from Dreamy Lacquer Company to show you.

The mini polishes you will see were gifted to me free with the last three polishes she sent me for review, and the full size polish was part of her Christmas gift to me. I in no way had to review any of these, but I figured I'd do it anyways.

Here are the beauties all together:


The first one that I have up to show you is called The Thin Blue Line. This is a medium blue polish with lots of shimmer. This applies well, and probably only one coat is needed, but I did two anyways.


Next up this one is called The Lady of Shadows. This one is a very dark, almost black, navy polish with super subtle shimmer that was hard to capture in a who. This is three coats.


The third one up is one I am sure you holographic polish lovers will just fall in love with, and you probably need to pick up right away. This is called Legend of Sleepy Holo, and it is described on Dana's website as a pumpkin orange. I did three coats for this swatch. I can only get into a holo polish if it really has a great holo effect, and this one delivers tremendously!


This next polish I had some trouble with. The formula was really sheer, but nothing I haven't experienced before. The problem was with the glitter, it was hard to get any large glitter out at all, which I got none of. This one is called Call Me Cleo. It is described on her Storenvy page as a "blackened topcoat with gold holo glitter and gold holo hexes", but I just showed it by itself with three coats. It works well on its own as long as you don't mind the three coats of polish. I had trouble getting an in-focus pic, so this was the best shot I got.


The last one I have up to show you is my personal favorite of all of the ones I was gifted, and maybe you can see why. It is called Preacher Woman. This is a cream colored polish with dark, light, and orangey big and small hex glitters. I did three coats for this swatch.



Well, I hope you guys enjoyed my little review, I sure did. Be sure to follow Dreamy Lacquer Company on Facebook if you didn't from the last review I did for them, and go to their shop on Storenvy to pick up any of these polishes, except for The Thin Blue Line which isn't currently available.

That's all I have to show you guys today, I hope you enjoyed! Talk to you guys later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment