Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Darling Diva Polish Swatches and Review

*Products Gifted to Me or Won

Hey guys, I am back today with a great post from an indie brand I am all sure you are aware of.

I was lucky this Christmas to have received two Darling Diva polishes from my sister and her boyfriend, along with a Noodles Nail Polish and some Milanis.

I had one Darling Diva already in my possession from winning a giveaway in March or April of 2013. I figured since I had a trio of Darling Diva polishes, I should swatch them all for you guys and let you know how I feel about them!

Here is the preview of all three:


The first one I have up to show you is called Wicked Attraction. I swatched this one before, but my swatching has improved so I decided to swatch it again. I did a different hand position with this one than the other two because I didn't think about doing it the way the other two were done. This is a brownish purple jelly packed with different types of teal glitter. I did four coats for this swatch because it is a little thin, but I think it is worth it for the great look. It went on fantastic, no problems at all.


Next up, this one is called Bazinga!, which I can only guess may have something to do with The Big Bang Theory, but I am not sure. It is a white jelly packed with multicolored glitter. I did three coats of this swatch. I think this one is so pretty, it really makes me love white glitter polishes now when I didn't totally love them before. Application was a breeze.


The last one that I have to show you is called Zen Pool. This is my favorite of the three, and you probably can see why, it is so gorgeous! It is described on Darling Diva's Etsy page as 

"creamy shimmery tealy blue crelly base with various round pink (two sizes) and white round glitters with some added larger matte hexes in a pale blue and to that I added a scatter of teal holographic glitters"

I did three coats for this swatch. Application was fantastic again.


If you love either Bazinga! or Zen Pool, they are on sale in Darling Diva's Etsy shop. Bazinga! is on last call for $5, and Zen Pool is on last call for $8, so hurry to grab them while you still can.

I hope you guys liked my post, I sure loved swatching these beauties. I'll be back soon with another great post. I'll talk to you guys later, bye!

2 comments:

  1. Caleb was so excited you liked them!! They look very beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Want to use Zen Pool again for a full manicure, maybe this weekend.

      Delete