Saturday, January 18, 2014

Noodles Nail Polish Equinox

*Gifted to Me

Hey guys!

I am back today with just one polish this time, but it is a stunner.

This polish is by Noodles Nail Polish. They are a newish company run by Natalie from Virginia. They opened June 24th, 2013. They sell glitter, duochrome, holo, and shimmer polishes.

The one I was gifted for Christmas, by my sister, is called Equinox. It is described by Natalie as follows:

"This gorgeous fall color shifts colors in different lighting. The black base changes from a blue green to purple depending on the light. Wear alone or layer over a black base for more depth."

I did three coats by itself, with LA Colors topcoat. I really love this color, but you may know that I am a HUGE fan of duochromes.


Application was just a little sheer, but not too bad. Cleanup was really good on this one too! Recommended all the way!

Noodles Nail Polish can be purchased on their Etsy page. Currently, she has 24 polishes for sale, ranging from $5-$9, so pretty affordable as far as indies go.
 
Well, that's all I have to show you guys for now. Talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment