Sunday, August 25, 2013

Wet n Wild and OPI Haul

Hey guys, I'm back with a new haul post. It has been a while since I purchased nail polish, at least a couple weeks.

Well, today after my mom and I went to the mall, we stopped by Ross. Last week, she went to Ross and they had pink duo sets of OPI polish, but when she went the next day to get one, it was gone. Today when we went to a different Ross, they had one left of the set she spotted at another Ross. It's 2012's Breast Cancer Awareness Duo in "I Think In Pink" and "You Glitter Be Good to Me". They are such pretty colors and I can't wait to try them both!

Then, at Longs Drugs, which I mentioned is Hawaii's CVS, they had 40% off on Wet n Wild cosmetics, so I went crazy and bought five colors in their Wild Shine line. The colors that I picked up were: Eggplant Frost, Lavender Pearlescent, Frosted Fuchsia, Lavender Creme, and Wild Card. Both polishes with Lavender in the name actually are very pink, sometimes I don't understand how they come up with some of the names for their polishes, but no matter I still love them anyways!

Here is my haul shot!


These are probably not new Wet n Wild Wild Shine colors, but colors that I didn't have yet and haven't seen before. Not all stores here sell all of the colors of this line, so if I see something I  like, I have to get it right away!

Well, that's all for now! Talk to you guys later!

1 comment: