Sunday, August 18, 2013

Ross Haul

Hey guys!

I walked down to a Ross that is by out house with my mom, because I need new sandals, and I actually found some polish there that I wasn't expecting!

While a lot of times I don't find anything I like as so many are brands I have never heard of so I am wary to buy them, I found this great trio of LA Colors nail treatments, and I can always use more nail treatments!


I haven't seen this in any Ross stores before. This includes three of LA Colors nail treatments that mot people use on their nails. First is their Top Coat, says on the package that it seals color and adds brilliant shine. Next is their Hardener, says it helps fortify and strengthen nails. Lastly is their Calcium Builder, says it builds stronger and healthier nails.

I can't wait to start using these during my next swatch or for my next manicure. I am especially excited to try the calcium builder, because my nails break a lot.

You guys need to head to your local Ross and check if yours carries this, it only cost $3.

Well, that's all for now. Talk to you guys later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment