Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Nicole By OPI Special K Polishes Swatches and Review

Hey, everyone! How are you?

Around two months ago, my mom and I collected enough codes, and she sent away for those Limited Edition Special K only Nicole by OPI trio of polishes.

Well, finally they came today! I had fun swatching the polishes from the last post, that I wanted to swatch these as well. It was only three, so I wasn't tired at the end this time!

The first polish I have up to show you is called Challenge Red-y, a rich red creme. This is just one coat. There is still a bit of visible nail line in photos, but it doesn't show as much in real life.



Next is Pros & Confidence, a turquoise creme polish. This one I had trouble photographing the true color, but finally captured it on my camera. I used just one coat because I felt it covered well in just one coat. There is still visible nail line, so two coats would have been best. It really stained the sides of my nails bad, as you can most definitely see in the photo.


Last up is Be Ama-zing!, a bright pink creme polish. This one I had a little trouble applying.I used one coat for this photo, and while you can still see nail line, it isn't that noticeable.


These polishes, while I love them, didn't clean up well and clung to my hangnails and accentuated them, but that was the only issue. My favorite is probably Be Amazing!, but I am partial to pinks.

If you guys haven't yet, and if the deal is still going on (not sure), go to Kellogg's Special K site and sign up and start buying Special K products with these polishes on the boxes and send away for these. I think they are worth every penny!

Well, that's all for now, I hope you guys loved the swatches, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment