Wednesday, July 3, 2013

4th of July Mani

Happy 4th of July everyone! I wanted to share with you all my festive mani that I did to celebrate the day. It's the night before the 4th, but it's alright!

Also, wanted to say that I learned how to watermark today, so starting from this post forward, all of my manis will have watermarks on them! I am still learning and it takes me a while to get my name around the nail, so bare with me if they look weird for a bit.

Without further ado, here is my mani for the 4th of July!



In my haul post from last weekend, when I showed the LA Colors set I picked up, it came with the perfect festive polish that I just had to use for my 4th of July mani. It's LA Colors Color Craze in Confetti. I topped it over the white mini polish from Wet n Wild's Color Wave set. I think the two polishes paired together really well. I decided to post two images so you could see the mani at two angles.

Well, that's all for now. I hope everyone has a great 4th of July and eats a lot of barbeque and enjoys the beach and sunshine! A post will come later tonight on a polish my mom picked up for me today, so talk to you guys then!

No comments:

Post a Comment