Monday, July 8, 2013

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri "Blue Streak" Review

Today I have a new polish to review, that my mom picked up for me, from Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri line. It's called "Blue Streak".

This is a fantastic color, and goes on well if you do longer strokes which sometimes I don't, but the one thing I had trouble with was bubbling.

Here is a picture that I took last night when I first applied this polish:




Here is one that I took today of my mani. As you can maybe tell, there are still bubbles.


I thought doing it again the next day would get rid of the bubbles. I waited over 15 mins between each coat, and still bubbles. Maybe it was because of the heat, I don't know. Also, sorry about the watermarks being a bit different on each, still having trouble with that, maybe I should just do the straight watermark? What do you think?

Well, that's all for now, talk to you guys later!

1 comment: