Thursday, July 4, 2013

Sally Hansen's Lustre Shine

Today my mom came home from work and brought me one of the most loveliest polishes I have ever seen, and also one that I have been wanting for a really long time, but has never been on sale.

The polish I am talking about is from Sally Hansen's Lustre Shine collection, and it's called Scarab. Usually these polishes are between $7-$8, but my mom got this (with another Lustre Shine for herself) for just $1.99 each at Ross! I have never seen Sally Hansen polishes at Ross, so this was a first!


This beauty is a teal duochrome. In different lights you can see blue, and others you can see teal. Just looking at the swatches of this online, it looks gorgeous and I can't wait to wear it!

If you have been after these polishes for a while but have been deterred by the price, I suggest dropping by Ross to see if yours carries any of these polishes.

Well, that's it for now, talk to you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment