Wednesday, July 31, 2013

KBShimmer Shattered Heart Review

Today I have a new polish that I just picked up on Amazon, as you can see in my last blog post.

KBShimmer Shattered Heart is a neon pink polish with many different black glitters, ranging from hearts, to bars, to small hexes, and small circles.


It was hard to capture the true neon-ness of this polish, as you all probably know neon polishes don't like to b photographed.


 The polish applied well, went on smooth. I love this polish, the only problem that I have with it is that I had the hardest time getting any glitter to show up. I hardly got any of the smaller glitters, and just barely got any of the heart glitter. I only managed two hearts on my thumb, on on my pointer, one on my pinky, and NONE on my other hand. But that's alright, I still adore the color a lot!

Well, that's it for now guys, hoped you enjoyed my review! Talk to you guys later!

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a cool concept for a nail polish!

    http://eleganceandbeautynz.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete