Sunday, May 5, 2013

Today's Polish Haul

Hey guys.

Today I went to several stores with my mom, and bought a handful of polishes. There were some decent sales on polish today so I was able to get five.


The first one on the left I got from TJMaxx. It's Sephora By OPI's I'm So Sari!. It only cost me $3.99, which I feel is great compared to the regular price of $8.50 or $9 each at Sephora.

The next one is Essie's Avenue Maintain. I got this at Longs Drugs (our CVS) for only $4.99. That's really as cheap as you are going to find here. With the original price of these at $8, I feel I got a great deal.

The next two are Maybelline Color Show's Blue Blowout and Coral Crush. These were $2.59 each at Longs. They seem to never have these on sale here, so I just HAD to get a couple!

The last one is NYC's Rock the Party. Only cost me $.79 because it was 25% off at Longs.

All great deals today! For two high end brands, two middle of the road polishes, and one cheap but quality brand, I only paid around $15, which I feel is a great deal! Since regularly they would go for around $25.

That's my polish haul and price breakdown for ya! Hope I didn't bore anyone! Talk to you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment