Monday, May 20, 2013

Milani and Nicole by OPI Swatches

Today I have three different polishes to show you that I recently picked up. Milani Jewel FX Teal, Nicole by OPI Iris My Case, and Nicole by OPI Naturally.

These swatches of Milani Teal are from Friday, but I figured I'd still show them as I think this is a nice polish. I used three coats, and decided to just use this alone and not as a glitter topper as it was made to be used.


The polish was more tealy, with more green tones in it than my pictures show. It was hard for me to capture the true color of this polish.

The next polish is Nicole by OPI's Iris My Case. I had problems with this polish, but it's not because of the polish, it's because of how I applied it and that my nails weren't totally smooth. Seems that my nails can never be completely smooth. I still love the color though, and did my best to get shots of the duochome-ness of this one:




This last one kinda shows the goldish duochome quality of this polish.

The last one, which I did today along with Iris My Case, is Nicole by OPI's Naturally. This is a bubblegum pink that appears to have just the slightest hint of shimmer, but it's hard to tell. This one went on great and I love this color so much.


Well, that's all for now. Hope you enjoyed looking at the swatches. Talk to you guys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment