Sunday, May 26, 2013

Kmart Haul

After a day of going to museums (they had a local special going on that was too good to pass up), my mom and I checked out Kmart because in their ad they had some clothes on sale in a brand I like. After we checked out the clothes and I picked a few things, we went over to the makeup.

While we were looking at the makeup, my mom noticed two small white trays FULL of nail polish on clearance. While most were colors I had too much of or that I wasn't interested in, there were five that I liked. Eventually, I narrowed them down to two since I didn't want to spend too much.

Here are the two that I picked up:




The first one I got is from Revlon. It's called Royal. This is a nice, rich, medium to dark blue. It doesn't have any shimmer or duochrome or any elements to it, it is just a bold blue. The second one if from Sally Hansen , from their Complete Salon Manicure line. It's called Hidden Treasure. I believe this one may be a duochrome. The color leans towards that of a pearl, with a little purple or pink tones thrown in.

I got the Revlon polish for $1.50 and the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polish for only $2. Super great deals!

You guys need to head over to your local Kmart and check to see if yours has as much nail polish on clearance as mine did.

Well, that's all for today, talk to you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment