Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Nails Inc.: Special Effects

*Product Purchased By Me

Hey guys!

I am back today with another one of those fabulous Nails Inc polishes that I picked up this month.

This one comes from their Special Effects line, and this one is a metallic duochrome.

This is called Stratford. It is as I said a metallic duochrome. It has a gold to pink shift but mainly is gold. I did three coats by itself. Application on this was fantastic. I really love this color.


I was attempting to do a comparison on some of the gold polishes in my collection, which would have included this one, but then I kinda got lazy so I decided just to show you guys this beauty on its own instead. If you guys love gold polishes, this is one you need in your collection!

Well, that's all I have for you guys for now. I will talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment