Thursday, April 21, 2016

Kylie Trend Matters for Sinful Colors

*Product Purchased Myself

Hey guys! Sorry about the absence, but I am back. Work has been crazy and have been busy with that, plus friends. Also, I got a gel manicure several weeks ago and I wanted to see how long I can make it last.

I am back though, and with a really pretty polish that I hope you guys will enjoy.

Recently, I picked up three colors in the new Kylie Jenner line for Sinful Colors.

The one that I have to show you guys today is called Krushed Velvet. This is a dark red-purple, kind-of like a burgundy. It is filled with gorgeous gold shimmer. I did two coats with top coat.


I love this color a lot. It is so pretty, and not like al ot of the others colors that I have in my collection, which makes it unique. It is hard to find nail polish nowadays that is unique and that polish collectors can say that they don't have, but at least for me, this is one color I can say that I don't have yet!

Well, that's all I have for you guys for now. I will talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment