Thursday, March 10, 2016

Grey-Purple Duochrome Poish Comparison

*Products My Own

Hey guys!

I am back today with another comparison post like I told some of you guys on my Facebook page.

This time, I am going to compare grey-purple duochromes. 

The first one that I have up for you guys is from Live Love Dream by Aero. All polishes I did three coats. It is called Mood Ring.


This one leans more purple with some grey undertones in the light. It has some sparkle to it as well, that leans a little pink. This is pretty sheer, after three coats you can see see visible nail line.

Next up, this one is from NYX. It is called Twilight.


This one leans more silver with a hint of very light purple. The Aero polish and this one don't even compare at all.

Third up in this group, this one is from Wet n Wild's Fastdry line. It is called Gray's Anatomy. I have swatched this one before.


This one has some red tones to it, it is in the middle of Mood Ring and Twilight. Oh, so far all of them have had great application.

Last up, this one is from New York Color's Long Wearing line, called Rock the Party.


This one is the most different than the rest. This one is three coats, but super sheer so it would do best over another color, such as purple or black or white. It is a super sheer grey with a lavender shift.

Under different lights, inside and outside, these polishes can all look different colors. None of these polishes came out as dupes for one another. I say if you like duochromes, and you like grey toned polishes, I would recommend Mood Ring from Live Love Dream and Twilight from NYX. I say one could do without Gray's Anatomy and Rock the Party.

Well, that's all I have for you guys for now. I will talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment