Thursday, March 24, 2016

Nails Inc. Beaded Polish: Hampstead

*Product Purchased By Me

Hey guys!

I am back finally to show you one polish that I picked up a couple weeks ago at TJMaxx.

This is one of those lovely Nails, Inc polishes I showed you guys on my Facebook page.

This is from their Beaded Polish line. It is called Hampstead. The photo is a little blurry because my camera died after I took a couple of photos and by the time I had it all charged up my polish had chipped.


This is a bright coral polish filled with small and medium silver holo glitters. I did two coats by itself. I really love this color, and the glitter really resembles beads in my polish. Application was great, no issues. The wear time on this isn't good, but no polish lasts on my nails for longer than half a day, so I am not a good judge.

Well, that's all I have for you guys for now. I will talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment