Saturday, January 30, 2016

LynB Designs: Teal The Cows Come Home

*Product Swapped For

Hey guys!

I am back today to share with you guys another lovely blue polish. This is another one of those lovelies that I swapped for, and I am really glad that I did.

This one is from a brand I have heard of for a while, but just never was able to get my hands on any: LynB Designs. 

The color that I have up to show you guys is called Teal the Cows Come Home. This is a bright teal with scattered holo. It is very rich so I only needed two coats. Application was great on this.


I love colors like this. I am not typically a holo person, but I love how this one is scattered and subtle. It is so pretty and recommend this one to everyone. Sadly it is not in their store, https://www.etsy.com/shop/LynBDesigns, anymore, but maybe you can find one in a swap like I did or purchase off another polish fanatic.

Well, that's all I have for you guys for now. I will talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment