Thursday, January 7, 2016

Hard Candy Christmas Gift Set

*Products Purchased By My Mom

Hey guys!

I am back today to show you some nail polishes I got recently.

My mom picked up a couple of Hard Candy gift sets from Walmart that they marked on sale, since Christmas is over. She picked one up with lip gloss, eye shadow, and glitter eye liner. The one I have to show you today is one with nail polish and lip gloss.

I have the nail polish portion of this set for you guys to check out.

The first one I have to show you has no name. Both of these polishes came with no name. It is a sparkly dark pink, almost red polish. I did three coats by itself. I lost a nail at work recently so unless I forgo nail polish pics for like a few weeks, it will look like this until it grows back out.

Application was great. This is such a pretty color.


The second one I have to show you all is a super shimmery sheer baby pink. It almost appears like it has flakies in it, which it doesn't. I did three coats by itself. Application was great.


You can't get these polishes and colors outside of the Christmas gift set my mom picked up, but maybe you can find these online. So far, I checked Amazon and I found nothing, but maybe your Walmart might have one of this kits hanging around.

Well, that's all I have for you guys for now. I will talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment