Monday, December 28, 2015

Polishes I've Made Myself

*Product Kit Received for Christmas and Polish Made By Me

Hey guys!

I am back today with some different polishes that I have to show you. These polishes are neither bought by me, received to review, nor did they come from a store or online. They are not mainstream, salon, high end, or indie.

Well, maybe you could call them indie because they are hand made, but that is about it.

My favorite polish swapping buddy and I swapped gifts for Christmas. I sent her a box of stuff she liked and she sent me one. In the box I got from her, she sent me a polish making kit. I was so excited about making my own polish. She send lots of glitters and two full size bottles with base and two mini bottles with base.

I was so excited to start creating my own polishes, I made all four using all of the glitters she sent me on Christmas day. It will be up to you guys to let me know if any of these were a success and if any of these were a fail.

Here is a preview!


The first one that I have up for you guys I have named 80's New Wave. This is a neon pink jelly filled with mini blue glitter and medium sized clear holo square glitter. I did three coats by itself. Application was great. I love this color I made, it is so pretty and poppy and reminds me of Cyndi Lauper.


The next one I like to call Icy Gold Disco Ball. This is a icy blue jelly filled with gold micro glitter and copper small glitters that had a little bit of black glitter mixed in. I did three coats by itself. the blue glitter didn't mix up the best so I needed to kinda spread it on, but other than that it was good. I really love the combo of colors I made here, reminds me of winter.


Next up, this one is called Glitter Queen. This is a combo of a ton of different glitters. I used dark pink glitter for the base, black, purple, pink and white large glitters, red large glitters, and purple mini glitters Application was great, but with all glitter polishes, a little messy and glitter was left around my fingers. I did three coats.


The last one up that I have to show you guys that I created is called Lucky Leprechaun. This one is a bright green polish filled with small silver glitter and medium green glitter. I did three coats by itself. Application was great. I think this is such a neat color. The combo of the green base glitter and the silver base glitter didn't mix super well, but goes on the nails well.


It was so much fun playing with this kit my friend sent me. I loved creating the polishes and I think I didn't so that bad. Maybe the glitter bomb one wasn't the best idea, but it was still fun to make none-the-less. Let me know which ones you guys like and which you think are fails.

Well, that's all I have for you guys for now. I will talk to you all later, bye!

1 comment:

  1. They all turned out great, I really like the purple one! I got myself a kit earlier this year and have meant to play with it...

    ReplyDelete