Sunday, December 13, 2015

Pure Ice Poppin Bottles

*Purchased By Me

Hey guys!

I am back today with a lovely polish that fits perfectly with the holiday season and winter and snow.

I have up to show you guys a lovely polish from Pure Ice. This one is called Poppin Bottles. It is an icy sheer polish filled with micro, small, and large silver glitter. I did three coats by itself. It is meant to actually be a topcoat but I enjoy the look of topcoats by themselves.


Application on this was great, hardly any need for cleanup. This is such a festive polish. It reminds me of holiday ornaments and New Year's Eve fireworks and celebrating.

Among other stores, I know you can find Pure Ice at Walmart. I picked this one up for around $2.15, which is a steal!

Well, that's all I have for you guys for now. I will talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment