Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Lilypad Lacquer All I Sea

*Product Swapped For

Hey guys!

I am back today to show you guys a great polish I received in a swap I recently did.

This polish doesn't photograph the best, it looks way more fabulous in person, so just trust me on this one guys!

Here is Lilypad Lacquer's All I Sea. In person, this is a teal/turquoise chunky metallic polish. I did three coats by itself. Application is great. Layers go on sheer so you definitely need to do three layers to build up nice coverage.


Lilypad Lacquer is a brand made in Australia. For that reason, their products are a bit pricey, but I think worth it. They can be purchased on their website, lilypadlacquer.com for $15 each.

Well, that's all I have for you guys for now. I will talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment