Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Sally Hansen Compelete Salon Manicure; Shades of Blue

*Product Purchased By Me

Hey guys!

I am back today with some lovely polishes from Sally Hansen to show you guys.

I have a couple lovely blues that I recently picked up at Walgreens. They have been marking down some makeup here and there and these two were some of the polishes I spotted that were on sale. I picked both of these guys up for $1.99 each. These come from their Complete Salon Manicure line, which we all know can cost upwards of $8, so this is quite a steal!

Let's get to the polishes!

The first one that I have up to show you is called Jungle Gem. This one is a greenish-blue teal cream. I did one coat by itself. These polishes are always so rich that you don't really need more than one or two coats. Application was great. I am not a huge fan of this color, but it is pretty and different than others I have seen.


The second one I have up to show you is called Mermaid's Tale. I have been wanting this polish for quite a while so I am very excited to have this. It is a sheer blue jelly with large silver glitters and small blue glitters. I did two coats over Jungle Gem. Application was great! I love this combo, a ittle bit of the teal from Jungle Gem shines through the chunky glitters.


Check out your local Walgreens, you might be lucky like I have and pick up some Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure for $1.99 or even less. But hurry, because in my store the selection was getting low.

Well, that's all I have for you guys for now. I will talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment