Saturday, June 14, 2014

Revlon Parfumerie in Wintermint

*Product Purchased By Me

Hey guys! Today I have a great new polish to show you that is the first one of this kind in my collection.

Today I went with my mom to Longs Drugs/CVS just to look around. I noticed they had Revlon products on sale. They had Revlon polishes on sale, and even their Parfumerie line.

Their Parfumerie polishes were on sale for around $3.50, and I had a $1 off coupon, so I only paid less than $3 for one polish. Which I feel is a steal!

The one that I decided to pick up and try is called Wintermint. Now, if you are not already familiar with the polishes from this line, which I am sure most of you are, they all have a particular scent. The color is supposed to kinda be related to the name of the polish which tells you what scent it is.

The one I have to show you, Wintermint, is a minty light green metallic-y polish filled with small blue glitters. It is supposed to have the scent of mint, and it definitely does. It even smells like mint after I put a topcoat over it, which is a test to how well they made these!


I did two coats by itself. It covers really well, so my usual three coats wasn't needed. Application was great, no problems at all. I just love this color, so fresh and minty!


Revlon Parfumerie polishes retail for $6.29. You can find them at CVS, Walgreens, Target, and Ulta as far as I can tell, but they may be available in more stores.

Well, that's all I have to show you guys right now. I hope you guys enjoyed the post! I'll talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment