Friday, June 27, 2014

Rainbow Honey Ichigo Swatch and Review

*Products Received in Swap

Hey guys! The other night, I decided to do a full manicure with some of the polishes I got in one of my swaps again.

This time, I wanted to use some of my gorgeous new Rainbow Honey polishes. I was so lucky to receive these in a swap from a very nice woman. I got one full size polish, a full size topcoat, and three mini polishes. I love the bottles Rainbow Honey uses for their minis, so I was very excited to get more.

For this mani, I used Ichigo, which I received in a full size, Rose Macaron which I got in a mini, and the topcoat.

I used Ichigo as my main color, and Rose Macaron as the accent on my middle fingers. Ichigo is a bright medium pink with lilac/lavender flecks throughout. Rose Macaron is a pale pink cream filled with micro red/gold glitters, lilac/lavender medium glitters, large pink glitters, and lots of other stuff.


I did three coats of each polish. My camera sucks, the colors look a little faded/cloudy, they are a little brighter in person. I just love Rainbow Honey polishes, the formula is great and I just think they have some of the most unique colors and polishes out there!


Rainbow Honey polishes retail for $10 for full size on her website. I tried to find prices for minis, but I could only see minis being sold in sets.

I hope you guys enjoyed my post. I'll talk to you guys later. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment