Sunday, June 22, 2014

Kleancolor Texture: Birthday Wish

*Product Purchased By Me

Hey guys! I am back today to share with you one of the great polish purchases that I made over the weekend.

I was off Friday, and walked down to my workplace to pick up my check, and while I was down there, I checked out Nordstrom Rack and TJMaxx, which are just like 10-15 mins down the street. After I got me something to eat, I stopped by both of those stores. While I was in TJMaxx, I picked up a bunch of polish, at least a bunch in my opinion. I grabbed three Orlys (one duochrome and two in their FX line), one Nicole by OPI from their Modern Family collection, and one Physician's Formula trio, along with some foot cream and Starbucks instant coffee packs.

On Saturday, after I finished work at 3:15pm, my mom and I stopped by Long Drugs because they had 40% off Loreal, and I picked up on of their polishes in their texture line, and then one nail treatment from Jordana. We then went to Plato's Closet, and while I saw three tops and one pair of shorts I really wanted to get, I stayed good and just picked up one great blouse n light blue with gems at the collar from Hollister Co.

Today, my mom and I went back to TJMaxx and Nordstrom Rack, after we went to this weird store that just opened up here in the spot where Nordstrom Rack used to occupy before they moved. It's called And More....by Local Fever (Local Fever is like Jeans Wearhouse, which is kinda like Wet Seal). They sold some designer brands at the front of the store, but then the same things sold at Local Fever, and then weird knockoff bags and accessories, and just weird stuff. The only gems of the store to me were their beauty section, with Kleancolor polish and Kleancolor eyeshadow. I decided to just pick up two Kleancolor polishes. We then went to Nordstrom Rack, but saw nothing I needed. Lastly, we went to TJMaxx, and I picked up a pair of underwear and my mom and I went halfsies on this four pack of Elf duo shadows.

What I have to show you today, after the long explanation of my weekend, is one of the lovely Kleancolor polishes I picked up. This is called Birthday wish, from their 3D Texture collection. This is a lovely hot pink texture, filled with small, round, and bar glitter that take on the color of the polish.


I did three coats by itself, using Jordana's strengthening nail treatment as the base. I love this, it's rough but that's just how it should be. It's so pretty! Application was fantastic, super easy to apply. I love texture polishes, when it chips it is easy to fix and hardly noticeable that there ever was a chip in the first place.


I am honestly not sure where you can purchase Kleancolor polish. As far as I know, Jeans Wearhouse/Local Fever stores here in Hawaii have them, and then you can get them online at places like Amazon, but I don't know of any other regular stores that carry them. These retail for $1.99 each.

I hope you guys enjoyed my post! I'll talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment