Sunday, June 8, 2014

Polish Addict Nail Color Unicorn Love

*Product Received in Swap

Hey guys! I am back again today to share with you another one of the polishes that I have received in one of the several swaps I have done recently.

In one of my recent swaps, I swapped two items with one girl, and they swapped me two items back. One of the items that I received from this swap was a mini indie polish.

This is from the brand Polish Addict Nail Color, and it is called Unicorn Love. This is a really pretty super light blue, filled with micro rainbow glitters.


I did three coats by itself. I really love this color. I need to find someone to swap with for a full size bottle or something, because I love it. Application was to die for, not a problem in sight and hardly has any cleanup either. I just love polishes where it makes application a breeze.


I hope you guys enjoyed my post! I'll have another one for you tomorrow, as I am finally getting into a groove and wanting to post more and more, so look out!

I'll talk to you all later, bye!

1 comment: