Tuesday, June 10, 2014

L.A. Girl Color Pop: Birthday Cake

*Product Received in Swap

Hey guys! Today I want to show you a polish I got in a swap that I have been wanting for quite a long time.

I have been wanting to get my hands on this polish for a really long time after I saw someone swatch it on their Facebook page, but I was never able to find it in stores where I live. It was L.A. Colors in Candy Sprinkles.

Okay, this polish that I have to show you guys is NOT that. I have the next best thing though, which is pretty much the exact thing! As L.A. Girl is the sister brand and made by the same company that makes L.A. Colors, this is just about the same thing as Candy Sprinkles, so I am pleased!

The name of this beauty is called Birthday Cake, and it pretty much lives up to its name. This is a baby pink polish filled with sprinkle colored glitters of various sizes.


I did three coats by itself. Applicatin was great, and I hardly had to do any cleanup with this one. I really love this color, it is so pretty. I am so pleased to finally have this in my collection.

 
L.A. Girl nail polish is sold in Rite-Aid stores, and can be purchased for around $3-$4 (not sure on price as we have no Rite-Aids in Hawaii).

Well, that's all I have to share with you guys for now. I'll talk to you all later, bye!

1 comment: