Thursday, February 27, 2014

Urban Outfitters Oyster

*Purchased By Me

Hey guys! I have the third of the five polishes I picked up from Urban Outfitters to show you today. Well, make that third and fourth, as I am going to show you another color that I used in this mani.

The first color I put on was Urban Outfitters' Dreamy. This is a cornflower blue polish with very subtle shimmer. I did two coats but I could have done with another coat in my opinion.


Application was perfect. I just love this color, but I am a sucker for any blue basically.


I topped Dreamy off with this lovely shimmer shifter shade, called Oyster. In the bottle, it has a shift of white, purple, and pink. It gives a nice shimmer to Dreamy and makes the color a little more on the purple side.


Application was great. I did two coats to help this topcoat pop out more in photos. It is still quite hard to see, but I hope you can tell something is there.


Here is a blurry shot of Oyster to show the shifting properties of this topcoat. You can see the purple in it more here.


Well, that's all I have to show you guys today, I hope you enjoyed. If you have picked up any Urban Outfitter polishes and/or swatched them, show me! Comment with pics or swatches, I'd love to see them.

I'll talk to you guys later. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment