Saturday, February 8, 2014

Back From Trip and Results!

*Product Purchased By Me

Hey guys! I am back from my trip to Vegas. I was gone since Sunday night and came back yesterday afternoon. I guess I was so tired, I slept from 4:30pm until 7:30am. I wasn't able to make this post yesterday, so here I am today!

I told you guys I would let you know how well my polish held up over my trip, and I am! It said it would last for up to 10 days, but sadly, that didn't happen. Probably because I used the wrong top coat, but I don't have too many top coats, so I just used what I could.

After just one day, some nails began to chip. Then, after just a couple days, a lot of it began to come off, and here is what they looked like after just a few days:


As you can see, the weather took a toll on my nails too and broke some of them. 

While I don't recommend this polish for it's claim of lasting 10 days, at least in my case, I would still buy it again because I typically don't have good results with most nail polishes in terms of lasting more than a day or two.

Well, that's all I have to share with you guys today. Talk to you guys later, bye!

1 comment: