Saturday, February 27, 2016

Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant: Teal on Fire

*Products My Own

Hey guys!

To finish off the month, I thought I would show you a mani that I did a few days ago. 

I recently picked up a polish that I have had my eye on for a while. It is from Covergirl, called Teal on Fire. They had Covergirl on sale at my local Longs Drugs the other week, 30% off I believe, so that was my chance to pick up the one polish of theirs that I have been waiting to get for so long.

Teal on Fire is a dark teal blue polish with a strong purple shift in it, which doesn't translate in photos. I did three coats by itself. Application was great. I really love this color so much, it is so pretty.


On my middle finger, I did an accent of Funky Fingers Saved By the Glitter. This is a glitter topper filled with micro and small pink glitters, medium blue glitters, and large white glitters. I did one coat by itself. I then topped everything off with Wet n Wild's matte top coat. This top coat is alright, but it took a few coats to really get it as matte as I wanted, and I did like around three coats on my ring finger and still it looked shiny.

Well, that's all I have for you guys for now. I will talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment