Monday, February 15, 2016

Valentine's Mani #2

*Products My Own

Hey guys!

Today I have the second of the two Valentine's manis that I wanted to show you.

Sorry I am a little late for the second one, but still, here it is.

I did a little bit different take on this one. I used Zoya again, but instead of Rainbow Honey, I went with Leesha's Lacquers. I did every other one for both colors. I used Zoya Binx and the Leesha's Lacquer has no name. Binx is a mauvey-pink packed with tons of small holo glitter. The Leesha's Lacquers is between a light and medium pink, packed with blue, black, white, and pink bar, circle, hex, and square glitters.


My camera wouldn't take an accurate color snap of the Leesha's Lacquers, so just trust me it is a bright pink. Both went on really well. I love these colors, so pretty. My second time wearing this Leesha's Lacquers, and the first time wearing Binx.

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day! I will talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment