Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Revlon Girly and Pink Freeze

*Products Swapped For


Hey guys!

Today I have some more Revlon polishes to show you guys. Two lovely polishes that are in the pink family.

Revlon polishes have always interested me. They are a little more on the pricey side for drugstore polishes, and the variety of colors isn't always fantastic, but for some reason I just always want some.

I picked up two lovelies in some of the swaps that I have done this year. One that I had been considering for a while, and another I haven't seen before, as it could possibly be older or discontinued.

Before I get to talking about each polish, take a preview of the polish pretties.


The first one that I have up for you guys is called Pink Freeze. This is a metallic dark pink. I did three coats by itself. It goes on a little streaky, but with three coats, it isn't so bad. I haven't seen this in their regular displays at Walgreens/CVS/Target/Kmart/Walmart, so I think this one is an older color.


The second one is called Girly. I kinda did it backwards in the title and banner, but it's alright! This one is a super sheer, crelly-ish light pink filled with small and marge magenta/fuchsia and light pink glitter. I did three coats by itself, but for full coverage, either do maybe four coats, or top it over another color. Application was great, no issues at all. This is such a fun color that everyone needs in their collection, I think.


If you have any favorite Revlon polishes that you have tried and are in your collection, let me know. These two are wonderful and may have made my favorites list. I know Girly did!

Well, that's all i have to show you guys for now. I'll talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment